In his five years hosting Late Night, Jimmy Fallon has mischievously mixed up the after-dark talk-show format.
Fallon has become the master of getting celebrities off the interview couch and on the show’s stage to sing, dance and occasionally get egged.
1. His Always "Grateful" Thank-You Notes
2. His #LOL-Worthy #Hashtag Moments
3. His Take on the History of Rap with BFF Justin Timberlake
4. Slow-Jamming the News with Special Guests (Hello, President Obama)
5. His Educational Evolutions of Dance
6. His Spot-On TV Parodies (Including, of Course, Breaking Bad)
7. His Messy, But Glorious, Games of Egg Roulette
8. His Unforgettable Celebrity Impressions
Like us on Facebook for more stories like this!