Will the second time again be the charm for Rachel Reilly?
It took two tries for Reilly to win Big Brother, and now, after coming up short on The Amazing Race in 2012, Reilly and husband Brendon Villegas are getting another chance at racing around the world on the new all-star edition of the CBS reality show.
“We were ecstatic to be asked back,” Reilly tells PEOPLE. “It’s a once in a lifetime opportunity that we have been lucky enough to do twice!”
The first time Reilly and Villegas – known to their fans as “Brenchel” – competed on The Amazing Race, their constant bickering wore on them, and they came in third after misreading a clue on the final leg of the race.
“This time we knew we had to put our emotions aside and focus on the game,” says Reilly. “We want to win the million dollars so we can start a family.”
The couple have been married since 2012 and are hoping the grand prize could help them buy a house with a yard for their Rottweiler shelter dog Benz and the family they hope to start soon.
“Brendon is a couple years away from finishing his Ph.D. from UCLA in biomedical physics, and living in Los Angeles can be expensive,” Reilly says. “So this season, Brendon and I are racing for four now: Brendon, myself, Benz and our future baby.”
But getting to the finals may prove tough for the couple, who will be going up against fan-favorites known as “The Globetrotters,” “The Cowboys” and many other familiar faces.
Here’s the full list of the all-stars “Brenchel” will be competing against when the new season of The Amazing Race premieres Feb. 23 on CBS.
• “Afghanimals” Leo Temory & Jamal Zadran, cousins, who placed 4th on season 23.
• “Twinnies” Natalie Anderson & Nadiya Anderson , twins, who placed 4th in Season 21.
• “The Cowboys” Cord McCoy & Jet McCoy, brothers, who placed 2nd in Season 16 and 6th in Season 18.
• “The Globetrotters” Nate Big Easy Lofton & Herbert Flight Time Lang, former teammates, who placed 4th in Season 15 and 2nd in Season 18.
• Margie O’Donnell & Luke Adams, mother and son, who placed 3rd in Season 14 and 8th in Season 18.
• Joseph Joey Graceffa & Meghan Caramena, YouTube hosts, who placed 5th in Season 22.
• William Bopper Minton & Mark Jackson, friends who placed 5th in Season 20.
• Jennifer Wayne & Caroline Cutbirth, two members of country group Stealing Angels who placed 4th in Season 22.
• David O’Leary & Connor O’Leary, father and son cancer survivors who placed 8th on Season 22.
• John Erck & Jessica Hoel, an engaged couple who placed 9th in Season 22.