Valerie Harper and Leah Remini lead one of the strongest lineups in years
After a couple of underwhelming seasons, Dancing with the Stars has found its rhythm again.
Harper, whose brain cancer is close to remission, and her pro partner Tristan MacManus will square off against former NFL star Keyshawn Johnson and Sharna Burgess, actress Leah Remini – who recently made headlines with her split from Scientology – and pro Tony Dovolani, and reality star Osbourne and Cheryl Burke.
Pro dancers Maksim Chmerkovskiy, Chelsie Hightower, Louis Van Amstel, and Kym Johnson will not compete this season. Instead, fans will see three new pro dancers vie for the mirror ball trophy with their celebrity partners.
The rest of the cast and their pro partners include:
• Former High School Musical star Corbin Bleu, paired with Karina Smirnoff
• Saved By the Bell alum Elizabeth Berkley – who memorably danced stripteases in the cult favorite Showgirls – paired with Val Chmerkovskiy
• Singer/TV personality Christina Milian paired with Mark Ballas
• Former Glee star Amber Riley paired with Derek Hough
• Science Guy Bill Nye paired with new pro Tyne Stecklein
• Comedian Bill Engvall and new pro Emma Slater
• Pretty Little Liars star Brant Daugherty and Peta Murgatroyd