Nick Gordon Breaks Down into Tears in Dr. Phil Sneak Peek: 'I Miss Krissy and Whitney So Much'
The boyfriend of Bobbi Kristina Brown appears in an interview-turned-intervention on The Dr. Phil Show
Nick Gordon – the boyfriend of Bobbi Kristina Brown – breaks down into tears in a sneak peek at his upcoming interview-turned-intervention on The Dr. Phil Show.
The episode, which will air on CBS on March 11, features an interview with Gordon and his mother, Michelle, and, as the clip shows, will revolve around Dr. Phil trying to convince Gordon to enter rehab.
“I miss Krissy and Whitney [Houston] so much,” Gordon says as he sobs into his hands. He also tells Dr. Phil that he “hates Bobby Brown,” with whom he has been having a very public feud since Bobbi Kristina was hospitalized on Jan. 31.
Dr. Phil asks, “You’ve been drinking a lot, though, right?”
A source previously told PEOPLE that Gordon is “distraught” after Bobbi Kristina’s hospitalization and has reportedly entered rehab following Dr. Phil’s show.
Meanwhile, Bobbi Kristina’s aunt, Leolah Brown, has written an open letter to Dr. Phil, asking him to not give Gordon a public platform as there is “strong evidence of foul play” in her near drowning.
“Nick Gordon is under investigation for the attempted murder of my niece Bobbi Kristina Brown,” she wrote. “We have strong evidence of foul play. Until this investigation is completed by law enforcement, I would ask that you or anyone else not provide this individual a platform to spin this situation to his benefit.
Leolah continued, “If Nick Gordon does not have the courage to speak with my brother Bobby Brown and/or law enforcement about what happened the day my niece’s body was found in a bathtub, he does not deserve to have a platform to speak to anyone of your caliber until this investigation is concluded.”
Inside Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Family vs. Friends Drama
More on Bobbi Kristina Brown:
• Bobbi Kristina Brown Hospitalized After Being Found Unresponsive in Tub
• Bobbi Kristina Brown Used Heroin, Other Drugs Before Being Found in Bathtub, Source Says
• Bobbi Kristina Brown’s ‘Distraught’ Boyfriend Nick Gordon Checks into Rehab
• ‘Strong Evidence of Foul Play’ in Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Near Drowning, Claims Aunt
• Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Boyfriend Nick Gordon Will Open Up About His ‘Mental Anguish’ on The Dr. Phil Show
• On Bobbi Kristina Brown’s 22nd Birthday, Her Family Waits for News of Her Condition
• Bobby Brown ‘Not Happy’ About His Family’s Reality Show