Little People, Big World's Zach and Tori Roloff Are Expecting Their First Child!
There’s a baby on the way for Zach and Tori Roloff!
“We are super excited and can’t wait to be parents,” the couple confirms to PEOPLE.
This is the first child for the Little People, Big World stars who will welcome their baby in May.
While they don’t know if it’s a boy or girl just yet, they get plan to get the news right after the holidays.
“We are waiting until after Christmas to know the gender to go crazy buying things,” says Tori. “We are just enjoying the moment right now.”
- For more on Zach and Tori Roloff’s first baby, pick up the latest issue of People, on newsstands now
When it comes to their parenting style, the couple who wed in July, 2015 already have some ideas on how they will raise their family.
“I’ll be a fun, hands on dad, but also the disciplinarian,” says Zach. “Tori will be a loving mother hen.”
As they count down the months to the baby’s arrival, there’s one place Tori isn’t going for any pregnancy information.
“I’m avoiding the internet at all costs,” she says. “Just asking for advice from close friends and the doctor.”
The new season of Little People, Big World premieres Tuesday at 8 p.m. ET on TLC.
- Gwen Stefani 'Ecstatic' About 'Surprise' Proposal from Blake Shelton: Source
- America Ferrera Says Her Final Superstore Episode Is a 'Tearjerker': 'Have the Kleenex Nearby'
- Kane Brown Honors Wife Katelyn and Daughter Kingsley in 'Worship You' Video — Go Behind-the-Scenes
- The Real Channels the 'Most Outrageous Moments of 2020' for Halloween — See the Hosts' Costumes