Lea Michele and Zandy Reich Are Married — See Their First Wedding Photo!
Actress and singer Lea Michele tied the knot with clothing company president Zandy Reich
“We are so excited to be married and grateful to be surrounded by our friends and family,” says the couple, who shared an exclusive photo of their big day with PEOPLE. “And most of all, we’re so happy to spend the rest of our lives together.”
The pair, who dated for about two years, tied the knot on Saturday night in an intimate and romantic ceremony in Northern California.
Michele, 32, and Reich, 36, a Philadelphia native and president of AYR clothing company, got engaged on April 29, 2018. After the proposal, the actress-singer posted a sweet photo of herself on Instagram wearing her new diamond ring with a caption and the sole word, “Yes.”
RELATED VIDEO: Lea Michele Announces BFF Jonathan Groff Will Be Her ‘Maid of Honor’ for Wedding to Zandy Reich
“I think the first thing I said to him was, ‘Stop joking around!’ So I was super surprised,” she told PEOPLE at the time. “Everyone said, ‘Try to be present because it’ll happen so quickly.’ Which I didn’t listen to at all and blacked out and I barely remember. We both blacked out and were like, ‘What? Did we say yes? Is this happening?’ ”
- Want to keep up on the latest from PEOPLE? Sign up for our daily newsletter to get our best stories of the day delivered straight to your inbox.
At the wedding, the couple celebrated with their family and close friends, including Michele’s Glee pals Darren Criss and Becca Tobin, as well as Scream Queens actress Emma Roberts.
- Demi Lovato Made Max Ehrich 'Aware' Their 'Relationship Was Over' Before News Was Public: Source
- Impractical Jokers Star James Murray Marries Melyssa Davies — See the Stunning Photo
- Emma Stone and Dave McCary Are Married After 3 Years of Dating
- Family of 5! Florida Georgia Line's Tyler Hubbard and Wife Hayley Welcome Son Atlas Roy