Khloé Kardashian Resumes Posting on Her Website as Lamar Odom Remains Hospitalized
Khloé Kardashian took a nearly two-week break after her ex was found unconscious
On Monday, Kardashian announced her full return: “Thank you dolls SO much for your patience while I needed some time off. I’m excited to be back in the mix bringing you some awesome content. Your love and support has meant the world to me. XOXO, Khloé.”
Kardashian’s website and app went dark after Odom, 35, was found unconscious at a Nevada brothel on Oct. 13.
On Oct. 20, Kardashian returned to her website to thank fans for their "outpouring of love."
“This past week has been incredibly difficult. I am so thankful to family, friends and fans, who have sent nothing but prayers and well wishes to Lamar,” Kardashian wrote. “You can never be prepared for an experience like this, but without the outpouring of love and endless prayers that Lamar has received and the strength I was given from my loved ones, it would have been difficult to endure. Thank you for your continued support. God is great!!!”
Odom is currently receiving treatment at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. Kardashian has kept vigil by his side in the past two weeks, and last week the reality star called off their divorce by asking a Los Angeles judge to dismiss their earlier filing.
Odom underwent surgery Wednesday. A source told PEOPLE the procedure was said to be connected to his pneumonia and that the former NBA star “is in a very fragile state.”