Khloé Kardashian Isn't Leaving Cleveland Yet as She Considers Splitting from Tristan: Source
A source tells PEOPLE that the new mom will remain in Tristan Thompson's home for the time being
A source tells PEOPLE that the new mom will remain in Thompson’s home for now instead of flying back to be with her family in Los Angeles — and that she hasn’t decided whether she will leave the NBA star amid allegations that he cheated on her throughout her pregnancy.
On Thursday, the Cavaliers power forward was photographed heading to Indianapolis with his team for Friday’s game 3 of the NBA playoffs against the Indiana Pacers at Bankers Life Fieldhouse.
- Want to keep up on the latest from PEOPLE? Sign
up for our daily newsletter to get our best stories of the day delivered straight to your inbox.
Kardashian, 33, gave birth to their child, a baby girl named True, on April 12, days after allegations surfaced that Thompson, 27, was unfaithful to the reality star throughout her pregnancy.
RELATED VIDEO: Khloé Kardashian Shares Daughter’s Name Days After Giving Birth Amid Cheating Scandal
A source told PEOPLE on Wednesday that he is not living in his Cleveland house with Kardashian and their newborn, though he comes and goes to spend time with the baby.
Other insiders have told PEOPLE that Kardashian desperately wants to return to Los Angeles to be with her family but must wait due to her doctor’s orders. (Sisters Kourtney Kardashian, Kim Kardashian West and Kendall Jenner flew to Cleveland for a quick trip Tuesday to celebrate Kourtney’s birthday early, but they’ve since returned to L.A.)
- Inside Demi Lovato and Max Ehrich's 'Conflicts' That Led to Split 2 Months After His Proposal
- Dog the Bounty Hunter Opens Up About His First Bounty Hunt with Fiancée Francie Frane
- Inside Dancing with the Stars Pro Lindsay Arnold's Bohemian-Themed Baby Shower
- Demi Lovato and Max Ehrich End Their Engagement: 'It Was a Tough Decision,' Says Source