While Khloé Kardashian has yet to break her silence about those allegations that boyfriend Tristan Thompson cheated on her with multiple women while she was pregnant with their child, the Keeping Up with the Kardashians star’s fans sure aren’t biting their tongues.
As Thompson’s alleged infidelities made headlines, commenters swarmed his latest Instagram post with a slew of savage comments, most beginning with the phrase “I hope.”
The not-so-well wishes — left on Thompson’s Wednesday sponsored post for Ferragamo sunglasses as part of a collaboration between GQ and Neiman Marcus — have pushed for the NBA star to have a lifetime of fails.
And though Khloé and the rest of her famous family — including sisters Kourtney Kardashian, Kim Kardashian West, Kylie Jenner, Kendall Jenner and momager Kris Jenner — all still follow Thompson, they’ve yet to leave a comment of their own.
Here are some of the 261,000 comments so far:
- “I hope every time you go to eat cereal you run out of milk.”
- “I hope Netflix never loads for you.”
- “I hope Kanye interrupts your acceptance speech.”
- “I hope you get stuck in an elevator with Solange.”
- “I hope the toothpaste falls off your toothbrush every time you run it under water.”
- “I hope Chipotle charges you two times extra for guacamole.”
- “I hope every time you type on your phone you accidentally press the mic button instead of the space bar.”
- “I hope every time you use a self checkout lane it tells you to ‘please remove item from the bagging area.’ “
- “I hope someone eats your leftovers in the fridge that you’ve been thinking about all day.”
- “I hope every time someone waves at you it turns out to be for the person behind you.”
- “I hope every time you try to take a picture, the ‘Not Enough Storage‘ notification pops up.”
- “I hope all your Christmas gifts are socks.”
- “I hope you step on a LEGO.”
- “I hope you always bite the inside of your cheek when you chew your food.”
- “I hope every time you go to leave your house you forget something inside and have to go back in.”
- “I hope every time you get your headphones out they’re tangled.”
- “I hope every time you’re in the club you miss the beat drop.”
- “I hope every soda you drink already shaken up.”
- “I hope you always have 10,000 spoons when all you need is a knife.”
On Monday, news broke that Thompson, 27, had been photographed and videotaped with a brunette woman at a lounge in New York City, as Kardashian was in Cleveland, Ohio, awaiting the birth of their first child together.
TMZ also posted footage recorded in October 2017 allegedly depicting Thompson kissing one woman while a different woman groped him at the Darna hookah lounge outside of Washington, D.C.
It has been alleged that he also strayed with two other women in addition to those on film.
One source told PEOPLE on Thursday the Good American jeans creator had “basically already forgiven” Thompson.
“Khloé is feeling nothing but happiness right now. She is head over heels in love with her little girl — she is just consumed with love. Absolutely nothing else matters,” the Kardashian family source said.
- Want to keep up on the latest from PEOPLE? Sign
up for our daily newsletter to get our best stories of the day delivered straight to your inbox.
The new mother is “so incredibly happy” that she isn’t upset about the cheating allegations, according to the source.
“She’s so incredibly happy that her baby is here, that she is big and strong and healthy and beautiful, and so right now Khloé truly has no other cares in the world. She isn’t even mad at Tristan right now,” the source continued.
“She’s basically already forgiven him,” the source added. “She is in a bubble of love and peace and happiness right now, and everything that happened with Tristan is less about ‘cheating’ and more like, it was just a random drunken hookup that meant nothing and was kissing at most and didn’t lead to anything else and was the fault of stupid groupies trying to trap him, and everybody just needs to move on.”
RELATED VIDEO: Khloé Kardashian Probably Won’t Leave Tristan Thompson, Source Says: ‘She’s a Hopeless Romantic’
A different source told PEOPLE on Friday the Kardashian hadn’t decided about whether she would continue on with their relationship.
“They’re not broken up yet,” a source told PEOPLE. “It’s such a tough call for her to make right now, and she’s just taking it day by day.”
“Her family is being as supportive as possible, but they also know how stubborn she is,” the source explained. “She will stay with him if she wants, and there’s really nothing they can say that will change her mind.”