The star responded via Twitter to claims he didn't tell Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen about the series reboot

By Drew Mackie
April 27, 2015 07:50 PM
Allen Berezovsky/WireImage

Full House‘s Uncle Jesse himself, John Stamos, has responded to claims by Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen that they were not informed about the series reboot Fuller House until last week.

“I call bulls—,” he Tweeted on Sunday night.

Were Stephanie Tanner to weigh in, she might offer a “How rude!” But it’s not actually clear in context if Stamos is reacting to the Tweet itself, in which Jam Showbiz alleged that Stamos, 51, “apparently forgot to tell the Olsen twins” about the new show, or the Women’s Wear Daily interview in which Mary-Kate and Ashley, both 28, said they didn’t know about Fuller House.

The Olsens, who shared the role of youngest sibling Michelle Tanner, told WWD that they had yet to speak with the creators of Fuller House.

“I ran into Bob [Saget] the other day and we didn’t even talk about it,” Ashley said. “I’m going to call [Saget] and get his perspective.”

Mary-Kate also said she was “shocked” she hadn’t heard from Stamos.

Of the original cast, only Candace Cameron-Bure, Jodi Sweetin, Andrea Barber, and Stamos have been confirmed as reprising their roles on Fuller House.

Advertisement