Danny Masterson: Ex-Girlfriend Bobette Riales Accuses Actor of 'Repeatedly' Raping Her
Actress Bobette Riales, who dated the That '70s Show alum in the early 2000s, alleged on Twitter Wednesday that Masterson "repeatedly" sexually assaulted her
Another woman has come forward and publicly accused actor Danny Masterson of rape.
Actress Bobette Riales, who dated the That ’70s Show alum in the early 2000s, alleged on Twitter Wednesday that Masterson “repeatedly” sexually assaulted her.
“I stayed quiet long enough. Danny Masterson repeatedly raped me,” wrote Riales. “All I seek is justice and to prevent this from ever happening to anyone else as it has for some time. My truth will be heard.”
A rep for Masterson, 41, did not respond to PEOPLE’s request for comment. The star has previously denied all allegations brought against him.
Four women had previously accused Masterson of rape, beginning with Chrissie Bixler — who in a November interview with The Daily Beast said that she had reported the rape to the Church of Scientology, but they allegedly ignored her. (The Church of Scientology “adamantly” denied her allegation to CNN.)
Riales sent a message of support to Bixler on Wednesday.
“I applaud her strength as well. @ChrissieBixler,” Railes wrote, adding the hashtags, “#metoo #sisters.”
Bixler responded to Riales, tweeting, “You are amazing. I’m so proud of you. He will never do this to another human being ever again. He’s a thief in the night, but he overlooked some incredibly valuable things we still possess. Our voice.”
Masterson is currently under investigation by the Los Angeles Police Department and the Los Angeles County District Attorney.
Earlier this month, he was let go from the scripted Netflix comedy The Ranch.
“After discussing with the producers, we’ve decided to write Danny Masterson off of The Ranch. Yesterday was his last day of work, and we’ll make new episodes in 2018 without him,” the streaming service said in a statement.
In response, Masterson denied the allegations brought against him and said he was “disappointed” in Netflix’s decision.
“I am obviously very disappointed in Netflix’s decision to write my character off of The Ranch,” he said in a statement via his rep obtained by PEOPLE. “From day one, I have denied the outrageous allegations against me. Law enforcement investigated these claims more than 15 years ago and determined them to be without merit. I have never been charged with a crime, let alone convicted of one. In this country, you are presumed innocent until proven guilty. However, in the current climate, it seems as if you are presumed guilty the moment you are accused. I understand and look forward to clearing my name once and for all. In the meantime, I want to express my gratitude to the cast and crew that I’ve worked so closely with over the past three seasons. I wish them nothing but success. I am also so thankful to the fans that have supported me and continue to do so.”