PEOPLE is celebrating the Sept. 18 premiere of Dancing with the Stars‘ 25th season with 25 days of exclusive interviews, fun retrospectives and new details about what fans can expect from the milestone season.
“If he’s not good looking, send him back,” Cocoran, 68, says of her ideal partner in a video exclusive to PEOPLE. “If I got Keo, it’d be a dream come true.”
Well, dreams do come true, and Cocoran will be dancing with Motsepe, 27, when the new season of the ABC reality dance competition premieres Sept. 18.
“Come to mama,” Cocoran tells Motsepe. “Let’s have a look at you … fine specimen of a man. Keo is my type. he’s ripped, he’s young … I’m going to be the envy of all my girlfriends when I get home.”
RELATED VIDEO: Robert Herjavec Reveals the Most Memorable Moment From His ‘Epic’ Wedding to Kym Johnson
“I hope that we have the happy ending that Robert and Kym had,” Corcoran jokes, referencing her Shark Tank costar Robert Herjavec, who married his DWTS partner Kym Johnson.
PEOPLE’s special issue, 25 Seasons of Dancing with the Stars, is out Sept. 15.
Corcoran and Motsepe will face off against 12 couples for the Mirrorball. See the full list of couples below:
- ’80s icon Debbie Gibson with Alan Bersten
- NBA player Derek Fisher with Sharna Burgess
- Property Brothers star Drew Scott with Emma Slater
- Actor Frankie Muniz with Witney Carson
- Singer/actor Jordan Fisher with Lindsay Arnold
- YouTube star Lindsey Stirling with Mark Ballas
- Singer Nick Lachey with Peta Murgatroyd
- WWE wrestler Nikki Bella with Artem Chigvintsev
- Pretty Little Liars star Sasha Pieterse with Gleb Savchenko
- NFL player Terrell Owens with Cheryl Burke
- TV personality Vanessa Lachey with Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Paralympic swimmer Victoria Arlen with Val Chmerkovskiy
- Shark Tank entrepreneur Barbara Corcoran with Keo Motsepe
Season 25 of Dancing with the Stars premieres Sept. 18 on ABC.