PEOPLE is celebrating the Sept. 18 premiere of Dancing with the Stars‘ 25th season with 25 days of exclusive interviews, fun retrospectives, and new details about what fans can expect from the milestone season.
The Dancing with the Stars judges’ panel will be a little less crowded this fall.
Julianne Hough will not be returning alongside as a judge for season 25 of the ABC reality dance competition, PEOPLE can reveal exclusively. But Carrie Ann Inaba, Len Goodman, and Bruno Tolioni will all be holding their judging paddles when the show premieres on Sept. 18.
“We are thrilled to have Len, Bruno and Carrie Ann back in the ballroom and look forward to welcoming guest judges wherever possible,” a rep for DWTS tells PEOPLE.
PEOPLE’s special issue 25 Seasons of Dancing with The Stars is out Sept. 15.
Here are the full season 25 pairings:
- Shark Tank entrepreneur Barbara Corcoran with Keo Motsepe
- ’80s icon Debbie Gibson with Alan Bersten
- NBA player Derek Fisher with Sharna Burgess
- Property Brothers star Drew Scott with Emma Slater
- Actor Frankie Muniz with Witney Carson
- Singer/actor Jordan Fisher with Lindsay Arnold
- YouTube star Lindsey Stirling with Mark Ballas
- Singer Nick Lachey with Peta Murgatroyd
- WWE wrestler Nikki Bella with Artem Chigvintsev
- Pretty Little Liars star Sasha Pieterse with Gleb Savchenko
- NFL player Terrell Owens with Cheryl Burke
- TV personality Vanessa Lachey with Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Paralympic swimmer Victoria Arlen with Val Chmerkovskiy
Season 25 of Dancing with the Stars premieres Sept. 18 on ABC.