Kellie Pickler, Lisa Vanderpump and more stars were announced Tuesday on Good Morning America
Get ready to rumba!
With season 16 of Dancing With the Stars just weeks away, 11 new cast members – including former Olympic champs Dorothy Hamill and Aly Raisman, as well as Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Lisa Vanderpump – were announced on Good Morning America Tuesday. There may also be a country music rivalry in the ballroom: two singers, Wynonna Judd and Kellie Pickler, will dance this season. Check out the full list of competitors below.
The pro pairings were also announced on the live telecast – and there are a few familiar faces missing from the list. Outspoken pro Maksim Chmerkovskiy will not be on this season; neither will Anna Trebunskaya, Chelsie Hightower or Louis Van Amstel. However, viewers will get to see new pros Gleb Savchenko, Lindsay Arnold and former dance troupe member Sharna Burgess in action when the season premieres March 18 on ABC.
Here’s a full list of the season 16 pairs announced Tuesday:
• Boxer Victor Ortiz and new pro Lindsay Arnold
• Singer Kellie Pickler and Derek Hough
• Country star Wynonna Judd and Tony Dovolani
• Soap star Ingo Rademacher and Kym Johnson
• Disney Channel star Zendaya Coleman and Valentin Chmerkovskiy
• Comedian Andy Dick and Sharna Burgess
• Reality star Lisa Vanderpump and new pro Gleb Savchenko
• Olympic gymnast Aly Raisman and Mark Ballas
• Olympic skater Dorothy Hamill and Tristan MacManus
• Comedian D.L. Hughley and Cheryl Burke
• NFL star Jacoby Jones and Karina Smirnoff