Dancing with the Stars: And the New Celebrities Are ...
Good Morning America reveals Dancing with the Stars' season 20 cast and the return of Derek Hough
And great news for fans of Derek Hough – the five-time mirror ball winner will participate after all! Hough was cast to play the male lead in New York Spring Spectacular at Radio City Music Hall this spring, but he will split his time between New York and Los Angeles. (It’s nice to be so young and nimble!)
Here are the stars:
• Noah Galloway, an army vet and amputee, who will dance with Sharna Burgess
• Shark Tank‘s Robert Herjavec, who’s paired with Kym Johnson
• Singer Patti LaBelle partners with Artem Chigvintsev
• Olympic gold medal-winning gymnast Nastia Liukin has Hough on her team
• Glee‘s Riker Lynch will dance with Allison Holker
• Charlotte McKinney, the model from the Carl’s Jr. Super Bowl ad, is matched with Keo Motsepe
• RedFoo from LMFAO is joined by Emma Slater
Dancing with the Stars returns March 16 on ABC.