Dancing with the Stars Season 14 Cast Revealed
Sherri Shepherd and heartthrob William Levy are two of 12 stars announced Tuesday
Spring is just around the corner – and so is season 14 of Dancing with the Stars! Twelve new cast members, including Sherri Shepherd, and their professional dance partners were announced on Good Morning America Tuesday.
“It’s a dream come true,” The View co-host told PEOPLE about training with returning pro Val Chmerkovskiy. “He is one of the best frickin’ dancers in the world. He’s hot!”
And here’s who else is preparing to take the ballroom by storm when the show’s new season premieres March 19 on ABC:
• Former child star and Screen Actors Guild president Melissa Gilbert will dance with Chmerkovskiy’s brother, ballroom bad boy Maksim.
• Family Matters star Jaleel White will dance with former champ Kym Johnson
• Tennis legend Martina Navratilova will dance with Tony Dovolani
• Soap star-turned-singer Jack Wagner will dance with Anna Trebunskaya
• Green Bay Packers receiver Donald Driver will dance with Peta Murgatroyd
• Extra host Maria Menounos will dance with three-time champ Derek Hough
• The Disney Channel’s Roshon Fegan will dance with Chelsie Hightower
• Cuban heartthrob, actor and model William Levy will dance with two-time champ Cheryl Burke
• Music legend Gladys Knight will dance with Nancy Grace’s former partner Tristan MacManus
• And singer Katherine Jenkins will dance with perennial finalist Mark Ballas
For whom will you be rooting?