Mischa Barton, Kim Fields, Jodie Sweetin and more will compete on season 22 of the ABC reality dance competition
A whole new crop of stars are getting ready to put on their dancing shoes.
As previously revealed, Fuller House star Jodie Sweetin and Good Morning America‘s Ginger Zee will be competing on the upcoming season of Dancing with the Stars. But now fans can start picking their favorites from the entire roster of season 22 competitors.
It was announced on GMA Tuesday that Zee and Sweetin will be joined on the dance floor by The O.C.‘s Mischa Barton, Denver Broncos linebacker (and recent Super Bowl MVP) Von Miller, TV news personality Geraldo Rivera, The Facts of Life and The Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kim Fields, UFC Fighter Paige VanZant, Boyz II Men‘s Wanya Morris, former NFL quarterback Doug Flutie, deaf America’s Next Top Model winner Nyle DiMarco, Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown and actress (and ex-wife of Donald Trump) Marla Maples.
“I know [DWTS] will push me to my limits, both emotionally and physically,” Barton, 30, says in the current issue of PEOPLE. “You always learn something about yourself by doing that.”
• For more from Barton – including which former contestant she went to for advice – pick up the latest issue of PEOPLE, on newsstands Friday
Season 22 of the ABC reality dance competition also marks the return of some fan-favorite professional dancers.
Here is the full list of stars and their pro dancer partners:
• Marla Maples & Tony Dovolani
• Kim Fields & Sasha Farber
• Paige VanZant & Mark Ballas
• Mischa Barton & Artem Chigvintsev
• Ginger Zee & Val Chmerkovskiy
• Jodie Sweetin & Keo Motsepe
• Nyle DiMarco & Peta Murgatroyd
• Wanya Morris & Lindsay Arnold
• Geraldo Rivera & Edyta Sliwinska
• Doug Flutie & Karina Smirnoff
• Antonio Brown & Sharna Burgess
• Von Miller & Witney Carson
Season 22 of Dancing with the Stars premieres March 21 on ABC.