Camille Grammer on Her Friendship with Kyle Richards: 'She's Been There for Me Through Everything'
“We had a rough start in our friendship, but we forgave each other,” Camille Grammer tells PEOPLE
“We had a rough start in our friendship, but we forgave each other,” Grammer tells PEOPLE exclusively in this week’s issue. “We said our peace years ago.”
Grammer, 50, credits Richards, 49, who served as a bridesmaid in her Oct. 20 nuptials to David C. Meyer, for helping her get through dark days, including those following her contentious 2011 split from ex husband Kelsey Grammer.
“She saw me at my worst,” Grammer says. “She watched me go through hell and come out the other side. And she’s been there for me through everything.”
RELATED VIDEO: Inside Camille Grammer’s Hawaiian Wedding: ‘It Was Like Something Out of a Fairy Tale’
Grammer says she counts Richards and Lisa Vanderpump as her closest friends in the cast. (Vanderpump, 58, was invited to the wedding, but opted out of attending as she mourns her brother’s death amid tension with the rest of the cast; Grammer says she understood.)
- For more on Camille’s wedding, pick up this week’s issue of PEOPLE
Of Richards, Grammer says, “We have a mutual respect and an understanding. She’s a great mom and a dear friend and she’s been incredibly supportive.”
And fun, too. Grammer recalls that Richards and husband Mauricio Umansky led the charge on the dance floor at the wedding.
“I was so happy she was there,” says Grammer. “Kyle and I were cutting a rug!”
- Leonardo DiCaprio Lends His Voice to Increase Voter Participation in New Video
- Zac Brown Band's Clay Cook and Wife Welcome Daughter Cecilia Ellen: 'We Could Not Feel More Proud'
- Demi Lovato Made Max Ehrich 'Aware' Their 'Relationship Was Over' Before News Was Public: Source
- Impractical Jokers Star James Murray Marries Melyssa Davies — See the Stunning Photo