An injury like that is definitely reason to quit – and that’s exactly what Brandi Glanville is doing.
The former Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star took to Twitter over the weekend, sharing the hover board induced injury that sent her to the hospital.
“Swollen paw 6 stitches I’m officially done with iWalk slash hover board,” the 43-year-old wrote on Twitter on Saturday, adding a photo of her puffed up hand, along with a sad face and broken heart emoji.
A day later she shared another image, proving that swelling was the least of her injuries.
“Antibiotics equals no alcohol, allergy to pain meds equals pain, 6 stitches & a hairline fracture #priceless,” Glanville tweeted with a close-up shot of stiches in her arm.
The reality star isn’t the only one who’s taken a tumble from the most popular holiday gift this season. In December, former heavyweight champ Mike Tyson declared he was “too old for this s—” after posting his own overboard fail.
The two stars are in even greater company as a spokesperson for the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission told PEOPLE that lots of falls were reported days after Christmas.
Brandi Glanville Dishes on Which Real Housewife She’d Like to Fire
“We’ve seen a lot of falls over the holidays,” Patty Davis said. “We’ve seen at least 39 emergency room treated injuries associated with hoverboards – concussions, fractures, contusions, abrasions.”
Considering that list, we’re definitely with Glanville on this one; it may be time to officially retire the hoverboard.