Entertainment TV 'Bachelor in Paradise' Suspends Production Over Alleged 'Misconduct' -- Find Out What Happened Producers announce Bachelor in Paradise filming has been suspended due to an alleged "misconduct" By Ale Russian and Lanford Beard Lanford Beard Lanford Beard has been with PEOPLE since 2015. In addition to serving as the Senior Digital TV Editor, she has edited for Lifestyle and News verticals across the site. Lanford previously worked at Entertainment Weekly, NBC News and Ralph Lauren, to name a few. She has a Bachelor of Arts degree from Middlebury College and a Master's of Science degree from Columbia University's School of Journalism. People Editorial Guidelines Published on June 11, 2017 06:39 PM Share Tweet Pin Email Paradise has been halted. The Bachelor/ette franchise spinoff Bachelor in Paradise, which is currently filming its fourth season in Mexico, has stopped production due to what the production company is calling a “misconduct.” “We have become aware of allegations of misconduct on the set of Bachelor in Paradise in Mexico,” Warner Bros. said in a statement. “We have suspended production and we are conducting a thorough investigation of these allegations. Once the investigation is complete, we will take appropriate responsive action.” PEOPLE has learned that a producer allegedly witnessed a drunken sexual encounter between two cast members. It is not clear if charges have been brought against the cast member involved. Warner Bros. has not commented on the specific allegations brought against the cast member. “It’s an incredibly difficult and complicated situation, primarily involving two contestants,” the source close to the show told PEOPLE “The show absolutely values the primacy of consent, and this instance it appears as though conduct allegedly occurred without the proper consent having been given. There are still a lot of unanswered questions, and a lot of people who need a chance to tell their stories fully, and the producers and the authorities will make sure they are given every opportunity to do so. Most of all, everyone wants to ensure the safety and well-being, both mentally and physically, of all parties involved.” A source added the the show will likely not continue filming, but that has not yet been confirmed by Warner Bros. The cast was spotted at the airport flying out of Puerto Vallarta, where filming is taking place, on Sunday. https://www.instagram.com/p/BVNdlbEjqbH/ Fan-favorites like Corinne Olympios from Nick Viall’s season, Amanda Stanton from Ben Higgin’s season and Robby Hayes from Jojo Fletcher’s season were set to return to the show this year. ABC first premiered Bachelor in Paradise in 2014. Every summer since, the network has shipped in Bachelor and Bachelorette alums to a beachside house in Mexico. The initial cast starts with an uneven number of men and women, and at the end of the week, they pair up during a rose ceremony, which determines who from the outnumbered group will be going home. Each week, the show brings in more contestants, which flips the rotation. There is no information on the alleged misconduct that led to the halt in production. Bachelor in Paradise is set to premiere Aug. 8 on ABC.