Canola oil cooking spray
3 medium zucchini, finely grated (about 3 cups)
1 package (18.25-oz.) chocolate fudge cake mix
1-½ cups organic applesauce
4 large egg whites
¾ cup fat-free plain yogurt
1. Preheat oven to 350º. Lightly coat the bottom only of a 13×9-inch cake pan with cooking spray.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine zucchini, cake mix, applesauce, egg whites and yogurt. Beat on low speed of an electric mixer for 2 minutes, scraping side of bowl often. Pour into prepared pan.
3. Bake in preheated oven for 45 to 50 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into center of cake comes out clean. Cool cake in pan on a wire rack.
1 cup fat-free milk
1 block (12.25-oz.) soft silken tofu
1 box (3.9-oz.) instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
1 tbsp. ground cinnamon
Whole fresh strawberries (optional) Powdered sugar (optional)
1. Place milk in a blender; add tofu. Cover and blend on high until smooth.
2. In a small mixing bowl, combine milk mixture, pudding mix and cinnamon. Beat on low speed of an electric mixer for 2 minutes. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
To serve, cut chocolate cake into individual servings. Spoon some of the chocolate-cinnamon mousse over each serving. Garnish with strawberries (optional) and dust with powdered sugar (optional).