Couples Watch: Zac & Vanessa, Courteney & David ...
Plus: Kourteney Kardashian, and all the latest scoop on star romance
• Taking time away from their film projects for a romantic meal, Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens met up for dinner at Goldifsh Restaurant in Vancouver. The duo dined with two friends and ate a menu prepared especially by the restaurant’s food development chef which included wok tossed tempura squid, beef tataki and scallop risotto.
• Courteney Cox Arquette and husband David hosted a party for 12 of her closest family and friends at their home to watch the premiere of her new ABC comedy, Cougar Town. The actress catered the affair with takeout out from her favorite restaurant, Il Sole, including the Italian restaurant’s signature Tagliolini pasta with white truffles. Cox Arquette also picked out a cookie plate specifically for her daughter, Coco.
• Days before her sister’s wedding, mommy-to-be Kourtney Kardashian showed off her baby bump while hanging with boyfriend Scott Disick in West Hollywood. Looking radiant in leggings and a tight black shirt that showed off her growing belly, the reality star loaded up on products from L.A. eyelash guru Ja’Maal Buster. Kardashian, who is due around Christmas, “wasn’t glammed up – she looked really natural,” says an observer. “She and Scott were holding hands. They seemed really excited and just happy.”
• Despite rumors of rift, Kanye West brought girlfriend Amber Rose to Capitol City, a sports bar and lounge in Hollywood for a screening party for The Cleveland Show “Kanye and Amber were very chill,” says a guest. “They were sitting together drinking water, watching the episode” in the packed bar.
• What happens in Vegas, doesn’t always stay in Vegas! Over the weekend, Hulk Hogan and his girlfriend Jennifer McDaniel got tattoos at Huntington Ink inside the Palms Casino Resort. She got “Terry” (the wrestler’s real name) on the inside of her right wrist, while he got, “I AM THAT, I AM” tattooed on the outside of his right forearm.
• By ALEXIS CHIU, JENNIFER GARCIA, MARK GRAY and CHRISTINE KILPATRICK