Couples Watch: Victoria & David, Halle & Gabriel ...
Plus: Rosario Dawson, and all the latest scoop on star romance
• Victoria Beckham and David Beckham, enjoying a sushi dinner with two pals at Nobu West Hollywood. One of their dinner guests was fashion designer (and Posh’s good pal) Marc Jacobs. “They looked like a very sweet couple,” an onlooker tells us. “[David] seemed doting, and they looked very at ease.” And it was an A-list night at the eatery: Madonna supped with a music producer pal across the restaurant.
• Halle Berry, taking a break from filming Frankie and Alice for a meal with Gabriel Aubry and daughter Nahla at the Cactus Club, a restaurant in Vancouver’s Yaletown neighborhood. The family ordered some appetizers, then lunched on a double order of chicken fajitas. “The couple was very low-key and doted on their sweet baby,” an onlooker says. “The baby was the center of attention.”
• Rosario Dawson, celebrating with her deejay boyfriend Mathieu Schreyer after nabbing the Futures Award at the Environmental Media Awards in L.A.’s Ebell Theatre. The actress perched on a couch on the patio, sipping red wine in the VIP area surrounded by her beau and her mother. Dawson doted on her man and seemed to be looking back at him lovingly, even when chatting with other partygoers. She also happily showed off her award to well-wishers.
• Mary-Kate Olsen, cuddling up with a flannel-clad Nate Lowman during a mellow dinner with friend – and sister Ashley – at West Hollywood’s Chateau Marmont. Mary-Kate was sitting close to her guy – and he would put his arm around her during their meal.
• Avril Lavigne, getting “cozy” with hubby Deryck Whibley at Il Sole in West Hollywood. Says an onlooker: “They were holding hands at the table then shared a tiramisu.”
• Brody Jenner, hugging girlfriend Jayde Nicole at the Victoria’s Secret fashion show and afterparty at Miami’s club LIV inside the Fontainebleau Hotel.
• A pregnant Jenna Jameson, checking into the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas with boyfriend Tito Ortiz, who bought more than $1,000 in jewelry at the Hard Rock retail store.
• By REAGAN ALEXANDER, JENNIFER GARCIA, SARA HAMMEL, CHRISTINE KILPATRICK, MARY MARGARET and LINDA MARX
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.