Couples Watch: Tori & Dean, Penn & Blake . . .
Plus: Scarlett Johansson, and all the latest scoop on star romance
• Tori Spelling, smooching hubby Dean McDermott while hanging out on the beach in Malibu with children and friends. While Spelling spent quality time with son Liam in the sand, McDermott splashed and paddleboarded in the surf. Days before, the two shared some alone time at the 7th Annual Malibu Wine Classic event, where they enjoyed braised short ribs and sweet potatoes from STK. “They were in really good spirits the entire time, says an onlooker.
• Blake Lively and Penn Badgley, making out in front of guests at the Empire Hotel in New York in between takes of their show Gossip Girl. The two were filming a party scene at the hotel, but according to several onlookers, Lively seemed “pouty” while shooting a scene that didn’t involve her beau. As soon as he arrived, though, she was “all smiles.” “They seemed really in love and happy,” said the source.
• Scarlett Johansson, holding court at a private back table at Teddy’s inside the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel with husband Ryan Reynolds. Though they spent the earlier part of the night interacting with friends, as the evening went on, Reynolds moved closer to his wife and the two became more affectionate: She her hands all over his face and Johansson also kissed him and put her hand on Reynolds’s leg as she tried to make him laugh. She also danced to songs like Outkast’s “Hey Ya.”
• While in Vancouver to work on separate films, Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens spent the night out together with Jena Malone at Blue Water Café & Raw Bar. According to onlookers, the pair was “very sweet” and the ladies were dressed up for the night out.
• Kanye West, chatting on his phone during a shopping trip at Intermix in Los Angeles with Amber Rose. But the rapper also browsed the wares at the store’s Robertson Boulevard location along with his girlfriend, who wore an orange dress.
• Julianne Moore, strolling hand-in-hand with her director husband Bart Freundlich, after lunching at Tartine in New York’s West Village.
• By CHRISTINE KILPATRICK, EUNICE OH and SUSAN YARA