Couples Watch: Tori & Dean, Nick & Vanessa ...
• Tori Spelling, enjoying an afternoon stroll with hubby Dean McDermott and their son Liam, 10 months, at Los Angeles-area shopping center Sunset Plaza.
• Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo, celebrating a friend’s engagement – along with 30 friends – at SW Steakhouse at the Wynn in Las Vegas. The group ate their meal in a private dining room, feasting on dish after dish including Chef David Walzog’s specialties like bone-in New York strip steak, truffled creamed spinach and stone crab claws. Next up, the group partied at PURE Nightclub – and Minnillo hit the dancefloor with pal Stacy Keibler.
• Fresh off their tropical wedding, Jimmy Fallon and Nancy Juvonen enjoyed a quiet dinner with pal Drew Barrymore at West Hollywood’s Tower Bar at the Sunset Tower Hotel. Sitting at Barrymore’s favorite table near the piano, the tanned trio relaxed as Fallon told story after story, entrancing his female companions.
• Newlyweds Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley, catching a set by the musician’s pal Kate Voegele at Los Angeles’s Hotel Café. The couple stood with the rest of the crowd during the show, then chatted up Voegele, who’s also a budding actress. She’s set to perform along with Kevin Federline on upcoming episodes of One Tree Hill.
• On an afternoon flight from Los Angeles to Las Vegas, longtime lovebirds Danny Masterson and Bijou Phillips got cozy. The couple held hands as they strolled through the airport – and continued the sweet PDA once they landed in Sin City. “Danny helped her with her bags when they came off the carousel,” an onlooker tells us. “He was very doting.”
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, MARK GRAY, MARISA LAUDADIO and MARY MARGARET