Couples Watch: Tom & Gisele, Ed Westwick & Jessica Szohr
Plus: Lauren Conrad, and all the latest scoop on star romance
• They’re already nesting! Newlywed Gisele Bündchen hit up Williams-Sonoma on Santa Monica’s Montana Avenue while hubby Tom Brady waited in his black Audi with his son, John. The supermodel – who wore jeans and a sweater – looked “gorgeous and [was acting] very sweet” with employees, an onlooker tells us.
• Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck, enjoying a family outing with daughters Violet, 3, and 2-month-old Seraphina in Santa Monica. The brood left Violet’s school with Mom carrying the toddler in her arms and Dad toting Seraphina in a baby carrier with a blanket over her head. “Ben looked relaxed and happy made sure everyone was in safely before driving home,” says an onlooker. “He and Jennifer looked like the happiest parents with their kids.”
• Continuing their romantic trip to L.A., Ed Westwick enjoyed dinner with Jessica Szohr at STK. The Gossip Girl stars dined with a group and had cocktails: champagne for her, whiskey and soda for him. According to a source, they were “cozying up to each other and were definitely together as more than friends.”
• A hot spot MyHouse in L.A., Lauren Conrad was acting “super cute” with boyfriend Kyle Howard while hanging out upstairs by the deejay booth. According to a clubgoer, the two would lovingly touch each other while talking and kissing every chance they got. Conrad was in great spirits the whole night, bouncing between being a girlfriend and just having a blast with her gal pals. Also there: Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush, who hung out with her sister Kourtney. Says the clubgoer, “the three of them looked like such a happy little family teasing each other, laughing and sharing drinks.”
• John Krasinski, braving the chilly L.A. temperatures for dinner on the patio at West Hollywood’s Chateau Marmont with Emily Blunt. Tucked away in the back, the couple dined with Will Arnett and other friends, though they kept a low profile. During their meal the two couldn t keep their eyes off each other, and when Blunt stood up to go to the bathroom she touched Krasinski s face before she made her exit.
• Also at STK on a separate night: Whitney Port and Aussie beau Jay Lyon, celebrating the City star’s 24th birthday. Port ordered organic chicken while her musician boyfriend got snapper and an espresso. “The two were very low-key and were very cute together,” says an onlooker.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA and LISA INGRASSIA
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all of the Celebrity Hot Spots.