Couples Watch: Sandra & Jesse, Paris & Benji
Plus: More of the latest scoop on star romance
• Sandra Bullock, doing a bit of shopping with husband Jesse James in New York’s SoHo neighborhood. The happy twosome stopped into Jean Shop for, what else, some denim.
• Courteney Cox Arquette, munching on popcorn and laughing along with her husband David Arquette at the season 2 premiere for her show Dirt at the Arclight Cinemas in Hollywood. After the screening, the couple kept the laughs going during an afterparty at Eva Longoria‘s new restaurant, Beso. While the former Friend took a seat near Matthew Perry at the dinner, she would frequently call her husband over to whisper happily in his ear.
• Paris Hilton, looking ever bit the rocker girl (in a white T-shirt and dark eye makeup) with her musician boyfriend Benji Madden at GOA in Hollywood. Sitting in a booth above the dance floor, the couple kept it pretty lowkey as they chatted with their friends and watched all the action in the club.
• Angie Harmon and Jason Sehorn, snuggling over lunch at the Huntley Hotel in Santa Monica. There with another couple, the married pair laughed throughout the afternoon, enjoying the ocean view from their private cabana.
• Mira Sorvino, shopping with husband Christopher Backus at Paige Clothing in West Hollywood. The pair stopped their shopping spree to sign a few autographs, as well.
• Waiting for Kelly Brook to come off the Eurostar from London, actor Billy Zane sat eating ice cream at the Häagen-Dazs in Paris’s Gare du Nord station. When Brook’s train arrived, Zane met his fiancée with a bouquet of radishes and picked up Brook’s luggage.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, MAUREEN HARRINGTON and PETER MIKELBANK