Couples Watch: Salma & François, Benji & Sophie ...
Plus: More of the latest scoop on star romance
• Expectant mom Salma Hayek, strolling around the Louvre hand-in-hand with her businessman fiancé François-Henri Pinault. Later, a solo Hayek kept up the Parisian fun with a shopping trip at Gucci on Avenue Montaigne. And she needn’t worry about the bill: Pinault owns the label.
• LeAnn Rimes and hubby Dean Sheremet, feeling the burn together during a 7:30 a.m. workout at Equinox gym in Santa Monica. Rimes, dressed in grey biker shorts and a white tank top, was busy on the second floor with the 8-lb. free weights, while Sheremet opted for the machines. But Sheremet couldn’t keep his distance – he frequently checked on his wife as the two smiled and joked about just how sweaty they were.
• E!’s Guiliana DePandi, celebrating her engagement to former Apprentice winner Bill Rancic at the W Hotel on Chicago’s Lakeshore Drive. As guests toasted the happy couple, the lovebirds were inseparable until Rancic took the microphone, recounting the classic tale of how he proposed to DePandi in a private helicopter hovering over the Windy City.
• Spider-Man 3 star Tobey Maguire, celebrating his box-office smash with a family brunch at Fred Segal Mauro Cafe in Los Angeles. Joined by fiancée Jennifer Meyer and 6-month-old daughter Ruby, the action hero kept things spicy with a penne arrabiata.
• Benji Madden and finacéeSophie Monk, dining al fresco on the patio at West Hollywood’s Chateau Marmont. Monk sported a bright red, ultra mini dress while her beau rocked a fedora and suit. According to an onlooker, the two seemed very happily in love as they gazed into each other’s eyes and shared some appetizers. Also making the Chateau scene: Big Love‘s Jeanne Tripplehorn dining with her hubby, E.R. actor Leland Orser, and two male pals.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, MAUREEN HARRINGTON, MARY MARGARET and PETER MIKELBANK