Couples Watch: Rihanna & Matt Kemp, Miley & Liam ...
Plus: Amy Adams, and all the latest scoop on star romance
• Rihanna enjoyed a night out at L.A. nightspot Voyeur with new baseball player beau Matt Kemp, who was especially doting, making sure she always had a drink in her hand. According to a fellow clubgoer, the two weren’t afraid show a little affection, resting their hands on each other – and maybe best of all, they kept making each other laugh.
• Another night, another sushi date! Miley Cyrus and beau Liam Hemsworth joined four friends for dinner at Katsuya Hollywood, running past the paparazzi to grab a large booth. According to an onlooker, the party looked “very excited” to be at dinner. Cyrus and her boyfriend cuddled in their booth, and the pop star ordered a non-alcoholic watermelon cucumber mojito with their meal. Meanwhile, the group dined on signature dishes like rock shrimp tempura and baked crap hand rolls.
• In Las Vegas to celebrate her new Web site, ParisHilton.com, Paris Hilton kicked off a weekend of festivities with dinner at Nobu alongside beau Doug Reinhardt, followed by a visit to Vanity nightclub inside the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, where they danced until 3 a.m. The heiress and Reinhardt were back at Vanity the next night for her site’s official launch party. “They only have eyes for each other,” a source tells us of the inseparable duo.
• Mom-to-be Amy Adams and fiancé Darren Le Gallo joined another couple for cheeseburgers and fries at Melrose Bar and Grill in West Hollywood. The four snagged a back booth during their meal. “They were an attractive group,” says an onlooker, “enjoying an early evening out in a casual neighborhood restaurant.”
• Kristen Bell and longtime boyfriend Dax Shepard were busy chatting up new Celebrity Apprentice castmember Bret Michaels at the NBC Universal Tour cocktail party at the Langham Huntington Hotel & Spa in Pasadena, Calif. “They were telling Bret how much they love Rock of Love,” a fellow partygoer says. “It was cute.”
• 90210 star Jessica Lowndes and boyfriend Aaron Paul were very affectionate during a dinner at TAO in Las Vegas, snuggling up to each other during their meal. The two enjoyed the entire weekend in Sin City – and stepped out for dinner the next night at Lavo, where they shared the restaurant’s signature Kobe meatball in their secluded booth.
• By DAVID CAPLAN, JENNIFER GARCIA, MAUREEN HARRINGTON, LINDA MARX and LESLEY MESSER