Couples Watch: Reese Witherspoon and Jim Toth's Nashville Night Out
Plus: Former Bachelor stars party in Vegas, James Van Der Beek and more
• Newlyweds Reese Witherspoon and Jim Toth enjoyed an early night out in Nashville, sharing wine at Burger Up restaurant. The actress, looking cute and casual in a white T-shirt and shorts, sat close to her husband, laughing and touching him as they chatted. The pair left around 5:15 p.m., just as the tiny spot started to get busy. Earlier that day, the couple shared tacos at San Antonio Taco Company near Vanderbilt University. Says the manager of the duo: “They were holding hands, talking, smiling [and] having a good time, like couples do.”
• Bachelor party? Sort of! Bachelorette stars Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez dined with friends and Bachelor stars Jason Mesnick and Molly Malaney, as well as first Bachelorette Trista Sutter, at Tao Las Vegas. Fedotowsky and Martinez were very affectionate with each other, her fiancé helping her navigate the crowds as she limped due to complications from her recent leg injury. After dinner, the group – in town for a Bachelor Pad event – headed up to the dance club, where Fedotowsky and Martinez busted some moves, despite the hobbling.
• New parents James Van Der Beek and Kimberly Brook enjoyed a night out at The Beverly in West Hollywood. The pair grabbed a booth early in the night and though people stopped at their table from time to time, they seemed to most enjoy being with each other. An onlooker tells PEOPLE that the actor “couldn’t stop smiling at his wife.” The couple left around 11:45 p.m.
• Entourage‘s Kevin Connolly treated a mystery blonde to a two-hour dinner at L.A.’s Fig & Olive Melrose Place. The pair shared a plate of crostini and some Sauvignon Blanc, followed by main courses of organic salmon and chicken, plus an apple tart and chocolate soufflé for dessert. Connolly, in a dark-blue button-down shirt and jeans, “looked very relaxed and happy,” a source tells PEOPLE.
• By EILEEN FINAN, JENNIFER GARCIA and MARK GRAY