Couples Watch: Posh & Becks, Tori & Dean...
• David and Victoria Beckham, luxuriating in their L.A. lifestyle and hanging out by the pool of the Luxe Hotel Sunset Blvd. with their entire family (visiting from England). While their children were at school, the family relaxed – though the footballer had to cut his downtime short. Posh, however, lingered longer in the sun with her family.
• Sir Anthony Hopkins, smooching his wife, Stella Arroyave (who produced and acted in his new film Slipstream), during a screening at the Museum of Modern Art in New York. What kind of acting advice did Hopkins have for his wife? “Keep it simple,” he told us. As a producer, his wife had her own advice for her husband: “Drink lots of water,” she instructed him during the desert shoot.
• Cheryl Burke and her boyfriend Matthew Lawrence,partying at West Hollywood’s Hyde. The recently axed Dancing With the Stars contestant sat, leaning her head on Lawrence’s shoulder in their booth. The twosome spent the night with about six friends.
• Tori Spelling and husband Dean McDermott, sharing dinner with friends at Il Sole in West Hollywood.
• Mark Wahlberg and girlfriend Rhea Durham, enjoying a date night (sans kids Ella, 4, and Michael, 18 months) during a private dinner for Marni designer Consuelo Castiglioni. Meanwhile, newly engaged Rose McGowan, who attended with her director fiancé Robert Rodriguez, used the bash – held at a private estate in Beverly Hills – to show off her engagement ring. Also making the rounds: Diane Kruger and Joshua Jackson.
• Janet Jackson, keeping close to beau Jermaine Dupri at a birthday party for singer Ne-Yo at Tribeca Rooftop. The pair had a chance to mingle with other musical guests, including Jay-Z, LL Cool J, Chingy and Chrisette Michele,who serenaded the birthday boy at the event.
• By LISA INGRASSIA, MARISA LAUDADIO, MARY MARGARET, JEFFREY SLONIM and CHRISTINA TAPPER