Plus: Tom & Katie perform in London with the Black Eyed Peas, and all the latest scoop on star romance
• David and Victoria Beckham brought a group to L.A.’s Sunset Marquis Hotel’s Bar 1200. The couple stuck together at the bar, and Posh looked chic in her fitted blazer (with nothing underneath). The group only stayed at the bar for a bit, moving their festivities into a nearby room or villa. Meanwhile, rocker Dave Grohl was celebrating his wife Jordyn‘s birthday at the bar – the spot where they first met years ago – with their friends, some tequila and air drumming sessions.
• Talk about some A-list musical guests! After their concert in London, the Black Eyed Peas threw a Bacardi-sponsored afterparty at indigO2 – and they were joined on stage by Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. The actor performed a duet with will.i.am called “Someday,” from his upcoming movie Knight and Day, while his wife salsa danced with Fergie. “It was unreal,” a source says. “Everyone was going crazy.” Later in the evening, the actors got cozy on the dancefloor. “They were all over each other,” the source says, “giggling and dancing all night.”
• Matt Lauer and wife Annette were spotted having a double date at Le Caprice, the restaurant inside New York’s Pierre Hotel. The two couples were deep in conversation throughout the night, sharing bites of their entrees and enjoying some wine. According to a source, the Today show host was especially in high spirits.
• After sunning themselves on a daybed and swilling poolside mojitos at Las Vegas’s Tao Beach’s Memorial Day bash, Mark Ballas had a late-night dinner at Lavo with Ashley Roberts – and the cozy couple wasn’t alone. The Dancing with the Stars pro’s dad, Corky, shared the meal with them. After dinner, Corky showed off some tango moves in the dining room before the three headed over to the nightclub. Across the way, Forest Whitaker was dining with wife Keisha and a producer friend. The trio was greeted at one point during their meal by Stacy Keibler, who came to say hello.
• Also in Sin City: Jenna Jameson and hubby Tito Ortiz, who were spotted at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, where they took in the UFC afterparty at Vanity nightclub.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, MARK GRAY, MAUREEN HARRINGTON and MONIQUE JESSEN