Couples Watch: Pink & Carey Hart Bike Through Berlin
Plus: J.Lo & Marc cozy up in N.Y.C., Chace Crawford and more star romance
• In Germany, enjoying a rare day off from the European leg of her Funhouse Summer Carnival tour, Pink took advantage of a sunny day for a bike ride with husband Carey Hart. The pair grabbed bikes – hers pink, of course – and rode to the historic Berlin Wall.
• Before unveiling the new Boys & Girls Club billboard in New York City, Jennifer Lopez shared a few sweet moments with husband Marc Anthony inside the W Times Square. As they got ready in a suite upstairs, the Latin crooner shared phone photos of the couple’s twins with Boys & Girls Club staff, and as the pair waited for the elevators, he lovingly rubbed her shoulders.
• Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo joined girlfriend Candice Crawford – and her brother Chace – for dinner with another couple in Irving, Texas, recently. Though the Gossip Girl star had just been charged with misdemeanor possession of marijuana, he seemed in good spirits. “There was plenty of laughter at the table,” a witness says. When they got up to leave, a few fans approached the group for autographs; Crawford declined, and quietly slipped out the back of the restaurant, while Romo stuck around to pose for a photo.
• Ryan who? Audrina Patridge and her on-again, off-again biker beau Corey Bohan grabbed dinner at Chicago’s Rockit Bar & Grill Friday night. The lovebirds, joined by some of Bohan’s biker pals, split a salad and drank Grey Goose cocktails. “They were holding hands throughout dinner, and kissing,” says a source.
• It was so nice, they visited twice! Bruce Willis and wife Emma Heming stopped by Napa Valley Grille in Westwood, Calif., for dinner recently. “They were the cutest couple,” a source tells PEOPLE. “They sat on the same side of the booth, exchanging little kisses.” The next day, they returned with one of Willis’s daughters for a leisurely brunch.
• BY KAREN NICKEL ANHALT, DARLA ATLAS, JENNIFER GARCIA and LESLEY MESSER