The rapper and Beyoncé party in Vegas, plus all the latest scoop on star romance
• Pete Wentz and Ashlee Simpson Wentz were bopping up and down from the side of the stage at Jay-Z‘s recent show at Los Angeles’s Staples Center – and the two didn’t go unnoticed by the rapper. “Pete Wentz, I see you,” he said from the stage, adding, “Ash, I see you. Hope I didn’t embarrass you.” Standing next to them: Chris Rock, who threw his hands up and sang along to every song, while Justin Bieber and Paris Hilton were also at the show.
• The next night, after performing in Las Vegas, Jay-Z and wife Beyoncé took over the private dining room at Lavo with their large group. Enjoying a celebratory post-show dinner, they shared some of the music mogul’s Ace of Spades champagne, along with sushi and sea bass. After dinner, the group headed over to the nightclub, where they took over tables on the dancefloor, while revelers strained to get glimpses of the superstars, who partied until 4 a.m.
• After a surprise wedding in Paris, Isla Fisher Sacha Baron Cohen were back in the States and hanging out with friends on the patio at West Hollywood’s Chateau Marmont. Fisher arrived first, and was glowing as she caught up with her girlfriends. Her husband arrived later with some of his friends, before taking a seat with his wife and her friends. According to an onlooker, the two were quiet but also affectionate with each other as they hung out with their friends.
• Zac Efron dropped by Kitson Malibu at the Malibu Lumberyard with his girlfriend, Vanessa Hudgens. Both picked out lots of goods and even entered one dressing room together. They laughed and gave each other opinions on the clothing, and about an hour later, the couple left with four bags. Efron bought a bunch of T-shirts, a few pairs of pants and sunglasses, while Hudgens also got some clothes and some shoes.
• Kate Moss and boyfriend Jamie Hince were spotted at W Doha’s first anniversary party at Chinawhite nightclub in London. Once inside, the two enjoyed cocktails with the other guests, including Kevin Spacey, and Kate and Kevin really hit it off – talking and joking all night. At one point, Kate challenged the Oscar winner to a friendly dance-off: The two showed off their moves before being joined on the dance floor by the rest of the party.
• By DAVID CAPLAN, JENNIFER GARCIA, MARK GRAY, JESSICA HERNDON and SUSAN YARA