Plus: Jennifer Love Hewitt, and all the latest scoop on star romance
• Paris Hilton, dancing all over beau Doug Reinhardt at their booth inside L.A. nightspot Voyeur. The heiress was swinging around, drink in hand, but Reinhardt seemed more interested in watching other clubgoers pass by. Still, that didn’t stop him from making out with Hilton and even joining in on the dancing. Soon they were whispering to each other and texting at their crowded table. Also there that night: Lindsay Lohan and Ryan Phillippe.
• Lauren Conrad rushed away from doing interviews at a Maxim and Ubisoft Assassin’s Creed 2 launch party in Los Angeles so her boyfriend Kyle Howard wouldn’t be neglected. The former Hills star spent quality time with her beau at the bash inside Voyeur, but she also hung out with girlfriends Stephanie Pratt and Lauren "Lo" Bosworth – and the trio checked each other’s makeup and shared some hugs.
Jennifer Love Hewitt and Jamie Kennedy checked into San Diego’s Hard Rock Hotel for a weekend getaway with Hewitt’s mother and brother. In town to attend the Chargers football game on Sunday with her family, the two reserved a private fire pit area at Float nightclub. The two also posed for photos in the hotel’s VIP room.
• 90210‘s Jessica Lowndes celebrated her second 21st birthday in a different zip code – and with beau Aaron Paul, in tow! The duo kissed all night while partying at Lavo in Las Vegas. “They were all over each other,” an onlooker tells us. Lowndes celebrated as the deejay spun her new single “Body on the Floor,” and she sang along to the recording with her friends while Paul, who stars on Breaking Bad and Big Love, recorded the moment on his iPhone. “They are really cute together,” the source says. “He flew in from a film set to be there with her.”
• Stacy Keibler and boyfriend Geoff Stults took their romance to the Bay Area last night at the Verizon Wireless Samsung Rogue bash in San Francisco. The duo drank cocktails in the VIP area, surrounded by friends – and distractions. At one point, Keibler got her hair and makeup touched up by someone from the Rogue Lifestyle Galleries.
• Adam Levine, smooching a mystery lady at Lucky Strike Lanes & Lounge Hollywood while out for the night with his Maroon 5 bandmates. The rocker stuck to water all night as he laughed and kissed his gal pal, before leaving hand-in-hand.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA and MARK GRAY