Couples Watch: Paris & Benji, Heidi & Spencer ...
Plus: Audrina Patridge, and all the latest scoop on star romance
• Paris Hilton – in vintage threads and carrying a handbag from her own line – and Benji Madden, appearing to be inseparable at club mur.mur at the Borgata Casino & Spa in Atlantic City. And the staff there was nearly as doting as her boyfriend: The waiters and security guards wore “Paris for President” pins.
• Could Audrina Patridge and Justin Bobby be moving back into the “more than just friends” category? The exes were hanging out at West Hollywood’s Crown Bar, where they “were totally inseparable all night,” an onlooker tells us. The pair came and left together, but spent their time “giggling, laughing and playfully holding hands.” Meanwhile, Audrina’s Hills pals (and former roommates) Lauren Conrad and Lauren "Lo" Bosworth partied with Brody Jenner and Frankie Delgado. And if there was tension, it wasn’t showing. “There wasn’t a whole lot of weirdness,” says a source, explaining, Audrina “didn’t seem to care what everyone else was up to.” Also there: Lindsay Lohan, acting very kissy with Samantha Ronson.
• Ryan Phillippe, holding hands with Abbie Cornish downstairs at The Stork in Hollywood. The couple whispered to each other at night, kissing and enjoying their time in the restaurant. Meanwhile, upstairs, Spike Lee hosted a party to screen his latest movie, Miracle at St. Anna, drawing out everybody from Eve to Matthew Perry.
• TV’s favorite couple, Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt, cuddling at West Hollywood lounge Foxtail and greeting friends. Montag sat on her fiancé’s lap, while they were laughing, kissing and proving to be all over each other. They left shortly before the club was closing.
• Vince Vaughn and new girlfriend Kyla Weber, strolling and shopping at The Grove in Los Angeles. Vaughn, dressed down in a red hat, casual clothes and running shoes, was quite the gentleman and held Weber’s hand the whole time they walked around. The lovey-dovey pair browsed the sunglass boutique Davante before heading to the valet. “They were holding hands and laughing with each other,” says an onlooker.
• Kate Beckinsale, eating at R+D Kitchen with hubby Len Wiseman on Santa Monica’s Montana Avenue. And Montana Avenue was buzzing with stars: Nearby, Naomi Watts stopped in for a pedicure at Montana Ave Nail Spa, and Marcia Cross got her caffeine fix at her favorite coffee shop, Caffe Luxxe.
• It was a who’s who of celebrity couples at the grand re-opening of the Coral Casino Beach & Cabana Club at the Four Seasons Biltmore in Santa Barbara: Former Bachelor Andrew Firestone proudly showed off wife Ivana Bozilovic‘s baby bump. What about the baby’s gender? The couple said they were waiting to find out until closer to the due date. Meanwhile, Jason Wahler joined his fiancée Katja Decker-Sadowski for some cocktails, and Julia Louis-Dreyfus and hubby Brad Hall enjoyed the Louis Vuitton fashion show.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, LISA INGRASSIA and MARISA LAUDADIO