Couples Watch: Nicole & Joel Head Out for Rock N' Roll Beverages
Plus: Ali Fedotowsky takes Roberto jeans shopping, and all the latest scoop on star romance
• Talk about a healthy appetite! Nicole Richie and fiancé Joel Madden stepped out to the M Café in L.A., where they picked up a Green Day veggie juice, made with cucumber, kale, parsley and celery, and some iced coffees. And, an onlooker reports, they were dressed casually and in very good moods.
• Ali Fedotowsky took her new man, Roberto Martinez, on a shopping trip to Armani Exchange on L.A.’s Robertson Boulevard. The two shared a dressing room as she modeled dresses and blouses for her new fiancé. He, meanwhile, tried on jeans and blazers for her, before the two walked out of the store hand-in-hand.
• Rumer Willis and her boyfriend Micah Alberti, shopping at the Peace Gallery by J. Gerard on L.A.’s Melrose Avenue. According to onlookers, the pair could hardly keep their hands off one another as they picked out T-shirts and scarves. “They were laughing up a storm,” an onlooker says, “holding hands, looking adorable together. Micah was caressing the small of Rumer’s back as they shopped.”
• Michelle Trachtenberg, dining at Prime Ko in New York with her boyfriend and another pal. The pair ordered an array of special dishes, but the main menu items were P.D.A and cuddling. The twosome took a break from their snugglefest to happily sign autographs and snap pictures with fans at the restaurant.
• Real Housewives of New York City star Alex McCord, getting away from the city and sharing a romantic dinner with hubby Simon van Kempen at Hamptons hot spot Georgica Restaurant & Lounge in East Hampton, N.Y.
• By REAGAN ALEXANDER, ANDREA DESIMONE, JENNIFER GARCIA and LESLEY MESSER