Couples Watch: Naomi & Liev, Kid Rock & May ...
Plus: More of the latest scoop on star romance
• Expectant parents Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber, cuddling over dinner at the Pearl Oyster Bar. At one point during their meal, the actress – who looked radiant in a black maternity dress – got chilly and Schreiber lovingly wrapped his jacket around her shoulders.
• Danish model May Andersen, telling us everything is “going really good” with beau Kid Rock at the opening of New York City club Runway. “He’s amazing.” The catwalker has known the rocker for “a long time. We’re old friends. He’s just a great person, a great man.”
• Joel Madden, sweetly refilling girlfriend Nicole Richie’s cup of coffee and winking at her as they lunched at Beverly Hills eatery La Scala. After giggling over their meal, the couple – Richie, elegant in a silky white blouse, black leggings and platform heels, and Madden in his signature head-to-toe black – left hand in hand and simultaneously put on their sunglasses as they stepped out of the restaurant.
• Jessica Alba and Cash Warren, dancing seductively together and sharing kisses at Teddy’s at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel. They also spent time at a table, where they drank whiskey with pals. Also making the scene: Mary-Kate Olsen, who smoked cigarettes with a male friend.
• Brooke Burke and fiancé David Charvet, cooing over 3-month-old daughter Heaven Rain at Nobu in Malibu. Burke held her little girl in her lap as the couple feasted on sashimi and hand rolls at the sushi bar. Between bites of food and sips of Kirin Light and Fiji water, Charvet bent down and kissed Heaven’s head. And Burke perched her little girl on top of the bar as she stroked her head. Awww…
• Teri Hatcher, holding hands with director boyfriend Stephen Kay over lunch at Aroma Café. The playful pair shared a sandwich and french fries and sat close to one another as they chatted up a storm.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, MARY MARGARET, MONICA RIZZO and JEFFREY SLONIM