Couples Watch: Megan Fox & Brian Austin Green, Ed Westwick & Jessica Szohr
Plus: R-Pattz & Kristen Stewart, and all the latest scoop on star romance
• Megan Fox went on a shopping spree at Madison, a West Hollywood boutique, and brought along beau Brian Austin Green and his son Kassius. “Brian and his son were playing charades while Megan was trying on clothes,” says a fellow shopper, adding, “Megan was super sweet with Brian and his son.” But the actress was also busy shopping! Among her purchases: Denimocracy denim leggings and two pairs of Chloe shoes.
• Ed Westwick and girlfriend Jessica Szohr, partying with the New Moon cast after their New York premiere at the Box. Szohr gave Ashley Greene a big hug before launching into an animated conversation, then met up with Westwick. The two hung out downstairs, enjoying drinks at the Alizé-sponsored bash, and chating with their friends.
• Meanwhile, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart spent their night at Avenue in New York. Though the couple wasn’t overly affectionate, they sat next to each other and chatted all night. Later, rocker Joan Jett joined them at their table. The couple started their night at the Soho House and had “a great time,” a source tells us.
• Paris Hilton and boyfriend Doug Reinhardt went virtually unnoticed as they walked into Borders in Century City, Calif., after catching an afternoon movie. The two were browsing the art and photography section, talking quietly to one another and occasionally holding hands and laughing over conversation. Before leaving, Reinhardt bought two hardback coffee table books.
• Christian Siriano, jumping into boyfriend Brad Walsh‘s arms at an (early) surprise 24th birthday bash Walsh threw for the designer at The Eldridge in New York. Siriano danced the night away with fellow revelers like Kat DeLuna.
• By K.C. BAKER, DAVID CAPLAN, PAUL CHI, JENNIFER GARCIA and LISA INGRASSIA