Plus: Fergie, and all the latest scoop on star romance
• How sweet! Matthew McConaughey planned a special birthday dinner party for girlfriend Camila Alves, who turned 27. The happy couple headed to Beau Rivage in Malibu, Calif., where they were joined by a small group of friends. The new mom “looked amazing in a black, sequined dress,” an eyewitness told us. “After spending the past three weeks at home with baby Vida, Camila seemed very excited to be out celebrating her special day.” The couple enjoyed Mediterranean food and a cake, while Alves received a bunch of gifts and balloons. Said the onlooker: “Matthew also looked great and was very attentive and loving toward Camila. It was obvious that he wanted Camila to enjoy her special night.”
• A little work – and a little vacation! Britney Spears and beau Jason Trawick flew into Miami Beach, where they checked into the Setai Hotel and Resort and walked around the beach, a source says. But Spears was also in the Sunshine State to make some music – she was seen heading into a recording studio with manager Larry Rudolph.
• After spending some good-quality time at the Sundance Film Festival together, Fergie was helping hubby Josh Duhamel premiere another film, When in Rome, before partying at h.wood in Los Angeles. “They were so cute together,” an onlooker says of the duo. “They were hanging out together all night – cuddling and kissing.”
• Khloe Kardashian, toasting with husband Lamar Odom over dinner at Buddakan in Philadelphia. While the couple sipped champagne, they also enjoyed a pitcher of the restaurant’s signature sangria, “Zengria,” during their late-night meal.
• Audrina Patridge, smooching Ryan Cabrera in the alley outside of L.A. nightspot Bardot Hollywood, where the two took in the Bardot Sessions, a musical event presented by Jason Scoppa and Pink Vodka. Among the performers at the event: Deryck Whibley, who covered Tom Petty’s “American Girl” and accompanied himself on guitar, and All-American Rejects frontman Tyson Ritter, who covered the Talking Heads’s “Psycho Killer” and sported some glittery eye makeup.
• By PERNILLA CEDENHEIM, JENNIFER GARCIA, LINDA MARX and SUZANNE ZUCKERMAN