Plus: Kim Kardashian and her new man, and all the latest scoop on star romance
• Rihanna was enjoying a late night at L.A. nightspot The Colony – sans beau Matt Kemp – who was in San Francisco with his team, the Los Angeles Dodgers. The singer wasn’t drinking, just taking in the scene with her bodyguard. But, surprise, Kemp arrived just in time to greet his girlfriend and catch Lil Jon‘s late-night 30-minute set before taking redheaded Rihanna home.
• Kim Kardashian, partying at SL nightclub in New York City’s Meatpacking District with an entourage of five guys, including her new man Miles Austin. The couple sat together on top of their banquette, talking and giggling and never leaving each other’s sides. The reality starlet was reserved and had her legs crossed while sipping on a cocktail and dancing in her seat to the music. “They shared many cute kisses and they seem to be in the honeymoon phase,” a source says.
• Claire Danes, walking her dog through New York’s Soho neighborhood with husband Hugh Dancy. Dancy, in a tan T-shirt and black gym shorts, trailed behind the dog, holding onto its leash with Danes, who sported a white, summer dress and gray cardigan, by his side.
• Alanis Morissette and new hubby Souleye, hanging out together on Abbot Kinney Boulevard in Venice, Calif. The two walked down the street hand-in-hand, and the singer beamed as her husband lovingly put his arm around her.
• Donald Trump and wife Melania, dining at Le Caprice in New York with his daughter Ivanka and her hubby Jared Kushner – as well as his parents. There was plenty of laughter and revelry over dinner, though everyone did skip dessert.
• Sting and wife Trudie Styler, celebrating the 200th birthday of composer Robert Schumann at Jazz at Lincoln Center by performing “Twin Spirits,” a reading of letters between the composer and his wife Clara. After the performance, which raised money for Music Unites, the two mingled with the audience, and Sting kissed his wife on the cheek.
• By PAUL CHI, JENNIFER GARCIA, CARLOS GREER and MAUREEN HARRINGTON