Couples Watch: Mandy & Ryan, Hayden & Milo ...
• Mandy Moore, heading out for coffee with her bleached-blonde rocker beau Ryan Adams in Los Angeles. Moore cited Adams as a sonic inspiration on her most recent album, Wild Hope,and has been seeing him on-and-off since March. A source close to Moore tells us: “She’s really into him but it takes her a long time to trust a guy.” (See more actors and their indie-rock loves!)
• Heroes hotties Milo Ventimiglia and Hayden Panettiere, brunching at the Polo Lounge at the Beverly Hills Hotel. Wearing perfectly coordinated outfits (she in a long grey sundress and he in the same color grey short-sleeve button down and slacks), the pair snapped up a booth on the patio. Milo looked totally mesmerized by his girlfriend, and they sat talking, laughing and smiling lovingly at each other. Milo stroked Hayden’s arm and rubbed her leg every so often. Shortly after, they were joined by two older men as they continued feasting and talking.
• Chad Michael Murray and fiancée Kenzie Dalton, enjoying a getaway at the Atlantis resort in the Bahamas. When they weren’t relaxing outside, the couple hit Aura nightclub with some pals and “danced together all night long” in the VIP area that overlooks the club.
• Beating the sweltering heat with cargo shorts and baseball caps, Melissa Etheridge and partner Tammy Lynn Michaels, jewelry shopping together at Moondance Jewelry Store on Santa Monica’s Montana Avenue. The lovey-dovey twosome bought a small evening bag, a turquoise necklace, a scarf each and a moonstone necklace with a horn charm.
• Iron Man director Jon Favreau, feting his wife Joya Tollem‘s birthday with dinner at Dakota inside the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel before continuing the celebration at Teddy’s. The duo was joined by friends – and Favreau let his wife take center stage for the evening, taking a few photos with her and joining her out on the dance floor for a few minutes.
• E! News host Giuliana Rancic and her husband (and The Apprentice) star Bill Rancic, celebrating his birthday with dinner and martinis at Las Vegas’s N9NE Steakhouse. Also there: Dennis Rodman, who celebrated his birthday with some Jagermeister shots.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA and LISA INGRASSIA
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all of the Celebrity Hot Spots.