Plus: Alicia Keys & Swizz Beatz cuddle at a friend's birthday bash, Jersey Shore's Ronnie & Sammi, and all the latest scoop on star romance
• Madonna and Jesus Luz, hosting an epic dance-off at SL in New York. The pop star was there to scout dancers for her upcoming tour – and half the room was roped off for the impromptu performance, where Brazilian dancers used drumsticks and mixed mock combat with flips and spins while getting down. Madonna and Luz held hands and watched. After enjoying the performance, the twosome joined in and danced together for around 90 minutes before leaving together in great spirits.
• Alicia Keys and beau Swizz Beatz, acting affectionate and sticking close during a bash the R&B star threw for her good friend Erika Rose at New York’s Juliet Supper Club. Keys brought in special flower arrangements and a cake for Erika – plus lots of balloons. The chef also created a special vegan menu for Keys.
• Jersey Shore‘s Ronnie Magro and Sammi "Sweetheart" Giancola are definitely on! Magro threw a special birthday bash for his girlfriend at New York hot spot Tenjune recently. Giancola arrived around midnight and he arrived shortly after. The couple was glued to the hip most of the night as they chilled with friends near the deejay booth. “He seemed so in love. He didn’t pay attention to any other girls,” says a party guest. The club was decked out in balloons that he ordered especially for the party, and Giancola beamed when waitresses brought out a cake that read ‘Happy Birthday Sammi, Love Ronnie.’ ”
• Paris Hilton was partying at New York nightspot Avenue with boyfriend Doug Reinhardt. The heiress was super-friendly and sipping a Coca-Cola, but switched to Red Bull later in the night as she began dancing and snapping pictures with her friends. Nearby, Adam Levine and supermodel girlfriend Anne V were celebrating their birthdays with some champagne and PDA.
• By DAVID CAPLAN, JENNIFER GARCIA, CARLOS GREER and LESLEY MESSER