Couples Watch: Lindsay & Sam, Brad & Angelina ...
Plus: Penélope & Javier, and all the latest scoop on star romance
• Looks like they’re still hanging out! A bubbly Lindsay Lohan joined Samantha Ronson at her table outside the Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood after midnight. (Earlier, the two took in the “American Idols Live!” tour stop at the Staples Center.) Lohan left a table of her own friends to join her deejay ex, who had asked for Lohan by name when she arrived. The actress was openly affectionate as she spent the night leaning into Ronson and hanging on her every word. Meanwhile, Ronson was more restrained but still sweet.
• Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie and all their kids (sans eldest son Maddox), running some family errands at an office building on Sunset Boulevard in Los Angeles. First, though, the Jolie-Pitts grabbed some coffee downstairs. “They seemed super-happy,” says an onlooker. “Angelina was carrying the twins. Shiloh was adorable and walking along on her own while Brad carried Zahara.”
• Penélope Cruz and Javier Bardem, smooching at the bar at Paris’s Plaza Athenée during an afterparty for U2‘s concert. The happy couple rubbed elbows with Mickey Rourke and a friendly Bono at the bash. “The show was absolutely brilliant,” bar owner Remi Laba tells us. “And Bono was über-friendly.”
• T.R. Knight and boyfriend Mark Cornelson, circling the pool at the Tropicana Bar at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel before settling by a pillar near the bar. The two stood in animated conversation for a while before wandering off to another spot by the pool where they stood side by side and acted sweetly affectionate.
• By MARK DAGOSTINO, JENNIFER GARCIA and KRISTEN MASCIA