Couples Watch: Leo & Bar's Date Night: Basketball & Dinner!
Plus: Audrina Patridge & Ryan Cabrera party with her Hills costars, and all the latest scoop on star romance
• Leonardo DiCaprio and girlfriend Bar Refaeli took in the Los Angeles Lakers game from their usual courtside spots. Then, it was time for dinner at Katsuya L.A. Live, where the couple ate in the lounge with friends. “They were very friendly,” an onlooker says of the couple.
• Audrina Patridge, holding hands with beau Ryan Cabrera at Les Deux, where the Hills star celebrated the club owners’ birthdays along with her castmates. Nearby, Kristin Cavallari chatted up her new flame Justin Bobby, just inches away from his ex, Patridge. The entire group also watched as the birthday boys were presented with two colossal Crumbs cupcakes.
• Katherine Heigl, walking into Katsuya Glendale holding hands with hubby Josh Kelley. The couple sat outside on the patio and enjoyed a martini and a Japanese beer with their meal.
• New couple Avril Lavigne and Brody Jenner only had eyes for each other during a night out at Voyeur in West Hollywood. Even though the Hills star’s good pals Frankie Delgado and Doug Reinhardt were a few tables away, Jenner doted on Lavigne and didn’t even say hi to his wingmen.
• Iron Man 2 star Robert Downey Jr. enjoyed a night at the theater with wife Susan. His play of choice? The revival of August Wilson’s 1983 play Fences at the Cort Theatre in New York City. Downey Jr. and his wife chatted with the play’s director, Kenny Leon, during intermission before taking their seats for the second half of the show, which stars Denzel Washington.
JENNIFER GARCIA and KAREN J. QUAN