Plus: Kevin Jonas's romantic sushi dinner, Ben Affleck & Jen Garner, and all the latest scoop on star romance
• LeAnn Rimes, laughing loudly over lunch with Eddie Cibrian at R+D Kitchen in Santa Monica, Calif. The two shared a table by the window and “looked very happy together,” an onlooker says. “LeAnn was beaming when she met up with Eddie – and she was in a very flirty mood.” The two shared salad, hamburgers and iced tea – then kissed goodbye before leaving separately.
• Kevin Jonas was having a romantic dinner with his wife, Danielle, at Nobu West Hollywood. The newlyweds sipped champagne, and onlookers said they seemed very “lovey” as they lingered for two-hours in the main dining room.
• And just up the street, Oscar nominee Maggie Gyllenhaal was celebrating with friends and family, including hubby Peter Sarsgaard, at Asia de Cuba inside the Mondrian Hotel in West Hollywood. Halfway through their meal of calamari salad and Chilean sea bass, the party took a moment to toast Maggie and her nomination.
• Also doing some pre-Oscar partying: Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner were among the 700 guests at Hollywood super-agent Ari Emanuel‘s Brentwood, Calif., home for his annual party. The cute couple held hands, staying close to each other all night while hanging with pal Matt Damon who was celebrating with wife Luciana. Party guests enjoyed champagne, sushi and Crumbs cupcakes.
• Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick, taking turns pushing baby Mason in Miami Beach. “They were having a great time with Mason and making out throughout their walk around town,” says a source. They also spent some time at Dash, the Kardashian sisters’ South Beach boutique.
• By PERNILLA CEDENHEIM, JENNIFER GARCIA and LINDA MARX