Couples Watch: LeAnn & Eddie, J-Lo & Marc Anthony
Plus: Kevin Federline, and all the latest scoop on star romance
• Eddie Cibrian, watching from the sidelines as LeAnn Rimes performed “White Christmas” at the annual tree lighting ceremony at the Nokia Plaza at L.A. Live. The couple arrived with two guy friends – who stood next to Cibrian as Rimes performed. After she finished singing, she joked that she wasn’t going to be cooking a Christmas dinner because she “got into a fight with some cooking knives recently.” But the couple did enjoy a meal at Katusya L.A. Live right after Rimes’s performance. They dined on sashimi with jalapeño, sushi rolls and Kobe beef and drank sake and beer before ordering one of every dessert for a sweet ending to their meal. “They were very nice, cozy and had a wonderful time,” says an onlooker.
• Jennifer Lopez, cheering for the Miami Dolphins alongside hubby Marc Anthony as the team faced off against the New England Patriots in Miami. “They walked quickly down the orange carpet and headed for their suite to watch the game with friends and family,” says a source. The couple was joined by twins Max and Emme in their suite, and the kids sat on their parents’ laps. “Marc and Jennifer were so happy to have the kids with them,” a source tells us. “The loving looks on their faces said it all.”
• Kevin Federline, celebrating girlfriend Victoria Prince‘s 27th birthday at TAO in Las Vegas. The volleyball star, who coincidentally shares a Dec. 2 birthday with Britney Spears, took tequila shots with her beau and their friends as they listened to DJ Five spin and hung out at the club’s Worship party.
• New parents Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Prinze Jr. stepped out to dinner with friends at West Hollywood’s Philippe Chow just after 9 p.m. The lovebirds look happy to be out, and she led the way into the restaurant as he followed, putting his hand on her back. The duo joined a party in a back private area of the restaurant. They seemed happy together, excited to see people and generally enjoyed their night out.
• Elle Macpherson was all over her developer boyfriend Jeff Soffer at a private party in the Miami home of collector and design guru Craig Robins. The couple was in town for Art Basel, and “they were holding hands and kissing and looking into each other’s eyes,” a source tells us. “They kept smiling and were romantic.”
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, MARK GRAY, LINDA MARX and JESSICA WEDEMEYER