Plus: Tori & Dean enjoy a family barbeque meal, plus all the latest scoop on star romance
• Kate Walsh, lunching alfresco on the patio at Katsuya Glendale with her boyfriend Neil Andrea. The Private Practice star kept her sunglasses on the whole time, but she couldn’t hide her affection! Says an onlooker: “They were holding hands at the table for most of lunch.”
• In New York, Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott took a break from shooting their reality show for a family lunch at Southern Hospitality with their kids, Liam and Stella. The family chowed down on the restaurant’s signature barbecue nachos and also ate some hot wings, fried pickles and mac ‘n’ cheese.
• Julianne Moore and husband Bart Freundlich stepped out to an Italian dinner at Piccolo Angolo in New York’s West Village to celebrate their daughter Liv’s 8th birthday, along with her older brother Caleb. When it was time to sing “Happy Birthday,” the restaurant’s lights were dimmed and the staff joined in the serenade as everyone applauded.
• Mickey Rourke and girlfriend Anastassija Makarenko got cuddly at the re-opening of the Forge restaurant in South Beach. After touring the renovated space, the couple ate some lobster peanut butter and jelly sandwiches – a house specialty made of toasted brioche with onion marmalade, chopped fresh peanuts and chilled, diced lobster. They finished off the meal with a couple shots of tequila. “They looked very happy together,” a source tells us.
• By ANDREA DESIMONE, JOANNE FOWLER, JENNIFER GARCIA and LINDA MARX