Couples Watch: Kate Bosworth & Alexander Skarsgard's Kissy Lunch Date
Plus: Bradley & Renée celebrate Young Hollywood, and all the latest scoop on star romance
• Kate Bosworth and beau Alexander Skarsgard have been living it up in L.A. – enjoying meals and concerts together. The pair stepped out for lunch at Coral Tree Café in Brentwood – and it wasn’t just capellini pomodoro on the menu. “[They] kept kissing between bites,” a source says of the amorous duo. The night before, the music-loving couple caught the Broken Bells concert at the Wiltern Theater, where Skarsgard sipped a beer. “She kissed him on the cheek right before the show began,” an onlooker says.
• Bradley Cooper and Renée Zellweger were at L.A.’s MyHouse, but they weren’t clubbing. The couple, who held hands all night, where there for the Creative Artist Agency’s Young Hollywood bash sponsored by Veev Acai. At one point, the lovey-dovey duo exchanged a long hug and kiss before sneaking out the back. Also there: Eva Longoria Parker.
• Halle Berry and her French beau Olivier Martinez visited the French art gallery, Marcelita L’Art et Le Thé in West Hollywood to check out the newest exhibition. For over an hour, the couple mingled with the actor’s friends, and Berry impressed everybody by chatting with them in French. According to a source, “Olivier kept doting on her and Halle looked very happy.” The two also visited with Berry’s mom, Judith, during the L.A. visit.
• Chef Curtis Stone and Lindsay Price, cuddling during a performance by American Idol winner Lee DeWyze at a Feeding America event in West Hollywood.
• By PERNILLA CEDENHEIM, JENNIFER GARCIA, DAHVI SHIRA and JESSICA WEDEMEYER