Couples Watch: Jillian & Ed, AnnaLynne & Kellan
Plus: New couple alert? Molly Sims & Aaron Eckhart dine out
• Bachelorette stars Jillian Harris and Ed Swiderski took the Windy City by storm Thursday night. Flanked by four friends at Chicago’s Sunda New Asian restaurant, the duo noshed on spicy lobster and Wagyu sushi rolls, then walked to Underground nightclub, where they rubbed elbows with rocker Gavin Rossdale. The couple danced until 2 a.m., as Harris dutifully poured out Grey Goose cocktails for herself and her fiancé.
• Continuing to fuel the are-they-or-aren’t-they rumors, AnnaLynne McCord and Kellan Lutz flirted it up during a Sony Cierge event at the SLS Hotel in Beverly Hills on Wednesday. Arriving 10 minutes after her alleged beau, McCord made a beeline for the Twilight star, greeting him with a kiss on the cheek. Though they stayed separate most of the night, “they seemed to be keeping an eye on each other,” says a witness.
• An unexpected but cute twosome: Aaron Eckhart and Molly Sims recently enjoyed dinner together in a cozy corner booth at Sullivan’s Steakhouse in Baton Rouge, La. The pair shared the tuna tartare, shrimp cocktail and filet mignon. “Those two were for sure on a date,” says an onlooker. “They seemed to be having a very good time.” Hmm …
• During a recent party at the Standard Hotel in New York City to celebrate the release of Valentino: The Last Emperor, Madonna kept the dance floor going while boyfriend Jesus Luz spun tunes. The Material Mom twirled with Valentino and Bravo’s Andy Cohen, but made time for a quick hug with Luz behind the deejay booth.
• Yankees win! The Bronx Bombers celebrated their World Series victory at New York club 1OAK Wednesday night with their lucky ladies by their sides. Derek Jeter and girlfriend Minka Kelly arrived together, as did Kate Hudson and beau Alex Rodriguez, who sipped champagne and sang along to “We Are the Champions” from atop his banquette. Though Hudson skipped out around 3:15 a.m., Kurt Russell stuck around for the rest of the festivities, chatting with the Rodriguez family and other revelers, including Chace Crawford.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, KRISTEN MASCIA and LESLEY MESSER